Last Minute Halloween Ideas: Schitt's Creek
This holiday is a great time to get creative with your wardrobe and I have a few last minute Halloween ideas: Schitt’s Creek inspired. With a little bit of effort, you can put together a costume that is both unique and stylish.
Here are five tips to help you create the perfect Halloween costume from items in your closet:
1. Think outside the traditional Halloween box. Instead of ghosts and witches, dress up as one of your favorite characters. They could be from a book, movie, or TV show like Schitt’s Creek.
2. Get creative with accessories. Scarves, jewelry, and hats can all be used to add personality to your outfit.
3. Use layers to create dimension. Mix and match different textures and patterns to create an interesting and layered look.
4. Think beyond Halloween classics. There are tons of creative costumes that can be assembled from everyday clothes. Consider turning a blazer into a superhero cape or using a white t-shirt as the base for a ghost costume.
5. Have fun with it! The best part about creating your own costume is that there are no rules. So let your imagination run wild and put together a look that is truly one-of-a-kind.
For some fun behind the scene pictures and stories on Schitt’s Creek go here.