Six Outfits To Travel Into Your Next Adventure
Wondering what to wear while you travel? I’ve put together six outfits to travel into your next adventure! When it comes to packing a wardrobe for travel, it’s all about versatility. You want to be able to mix and match pieces to create a variety of looks, without having to bring too much with you. Here are a few ways to pack a more versatile wardrobe:
1. Stick to a neutral color palette. Black, white, and gray are always good choices. Not only do they go with everything, but they also don’t show wrinkles as easily as brighter colors.
2. Choose versatile fabrics. Denim, cotton, and jersey are all great options. They’re comfortable, easy to care for, and can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion.
3. Pack a mix of tops and bottoms. Bring at least one nice blouse or shirt for nicer occasions, but also pack some casual t-shirts or tank tops that can be layered under sweaters or jackets. As for bottoms, jeans are always a good choice, but consider packing some leggings or skirts as well.
4. Accessorize! Scarves, jewelry, and belts can all help to change the look of an outfit. Pack a few key pieces that will work with multiple outfits.
5. Pack smart shoes. Shoes take up a lot of space in a suitcase, so try to limit yourself to two or three pairs. A comfortable pair of walking shoes is essential, but also pack a dressier pair of shoes for nights out or special occasions. flats or sandals are always good choices that won’t take up too much space in your suitcase.
You can shop any of these looks below, or head over to my LTK and follow along there for daily updates. Click here to follow along!